This is the perfect smokey cat eye. How did she get this look? Check it out below.
Naked Palette 2 will give you all the colour you need.
1. Prep the eye area with a primer, then foundation and some powder to finish.
2. Take the 3rd colour from the left and cover the entire eye area.
3. Take the 1st eye colour in the left and cover the lid of the eye only.
4. Take a black eye pencil and line the lash area with the pencil, until it swoops up slightly at the outside corner.
5. Take a small brushand add a bit of the last colour in the naked palette, that would be black. Then blend along the lash line swooping up and making the line thicker at the outside corner of your eye.
6. Take the other side of this same brush or a bigger brush and take the first colour on the left and add it to the inside corner of the eye. This gives a brightening effect.
7. Then take the same black pencil and smudge it under your eye but only a little more then half way. Use the same steps as you did on the top lid.
8. Add your favourite false lashes, then some mascara and you are good to go. This look is recommended for an evening out with friends or that special someone.